Monday, September 2, 2013

This Week's Pictures From Peru Lima West Mission

Awesome story. This 90 year old man in the picture with me is the first person in Peru to have his endowment taken out. He was the first one to go through after the Lima temple was dedicated. He's not in my area but he's in my zone and I´ve visited him a few times on work visits. His name is augustine. He has his own liahona issue from the 60´s that is written all about him. 




We had this activity on Wednesday called Gastronomica. Every group (I don’t remember what it´s called in English. Relief society, young mens, Priesthood and so on..) cooked an authentic Peruvian food and then everyone came and ate until they were stuffed. I was the only person not from Peru. Everyone in the ward made my plate for me and all watched me eat it to see how I liked it all. You can see how many people were there from these pics. It was all soooo good. I did it on saturday and didn´t eat again until after our fast on sunday and it was still the easiest fast I have ever had because I was soo full.


Elder Hackleman, his companion and bishop



My First Baptism


The water was cold so my little buddy was crying, he was sure happy after he got warmed up though!



No comments:

Post a Comment