Monday, November 25, 2013

November 25 2013 Happenings in Lima

Wedding Night.  Groom Ended up Getting Stuck at Work and Came Late. So Late We Missionaries Missed the Wedding.

We Did Not Miss the Baptism the Next Day However!






Hey momma! Yeah I was way curious what that job was all about. I´m sorry it didn´t turn into something better. Are you and the family going to the Beck Christmas reunión? I haven´t Heard if that was in the plans or not. I have been having dreams night after night of being home. It has been so tough. I forget them throughout the day so its fine but it makes it tough to get up. They are so real! Haha Dreams that I´m fresh off my misión at home hanging out with you and watching tv, going out to eat, running errands and things like that like before the mish. I sure miss you mommy! =)

Yeah here are some pictures of Diego and his family. The girl with my companion and I is his wife on their wedding night. We went to their wedding that was supposed to start at 8 but Diego Works in security and they had some sort of problem at work. He couldn´t get there until 930 when we had to be in our rooms so we couldn´t see it. =( but we got a picture with her as proof that we were there! Haha it was ok though because he got baptised the next day. You can read the story in dad´s letter. He is awesome. I love you sooo much mom! Thank you so much for doing that jacket for me. I know it was a hassle and a lot of money. But you just made the life of a fantastic, Peruvian man that deserves something super special. =) I love you so much mommy! Tell the family I love them too!

Elder Hackleman (Your oldest)

No comments:

Post a Comment