Monday, May 5, 2014

Seth's Mission Call

Dear Elder Hackleman:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Mexico Veracruz Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 24 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, August 20, 2014. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LET'S CLANKING GOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! VERACRUZ MEXICO SPANISH SPEAKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It finally got here Jaren:) I can't even begin to describe how excited I am. Mom has pictures of me opening it that I think she is going to send you. We can both Hable Espanol!!!! Lechuga Con Queso!!! If you know what I'm sayin!

I love you buddy, thank you for your example. I'll see ya on the other side ;)

Love Seth (Elder Hackleman)

P.S. I was ordained an Elder at church today


SSSSEEETTTHHHHH!!!!!! I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF! Everyone in this clanking internet place right now is looking at me because I am jumping up and down. My companion is from mexico. He says that mission is awesome because it is on the gulf of mexico! Vamos a hablar espaƱol todos los dias! Nadie nos va entender! Lechuga con queso para siempre!!!!! Seth I am so proud of you. I am so excited and sad at the same time because it will be a while before we see each other again but I know what we are doing is right, I am so proud of you buddy. See you in a few days to talk more!

Elder J. Hackleman

(I decided I better start putting at least my first initial. I wont be the only one for very long =) )

No comments:

Post a Comment