Sunday, March 8, 2015

Lima West Mission - My District

My District

They're The Best!

Guess which one is me?



My companion and I work hard
But we also remember to have fun along the way.


The Day in the Life of a Missionary in Peru

Hey mom! 

We have baptisms planned. That's what we do out here. =) hehe I am doing great. 

I can't believe it's March.....It is so surreal. 

I hope there is still snow when I get there!!! PRAY FOR SNOW! 

Jake told me he's gonna get his ticket. You´re gonna love him. Haha is he gonna get there before or after me? 

I didn´t know Tayson was gonna have a baby. Good for him. Kira as well. haha 

I can´t believe Grant is gonna be 14! That kid is growin up too fast. 

I wanna go to the zoo. =) 

I love you momma!

Elder Hackleman


On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 11:16 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder Hackleman,

How is it going? What is new in your neck of the woods? I can't believe March is here! What do you have planned for your last month in the mission field?

It is still very cold here, but I guess it is supposed to warm up a little during the day at least later on in the week. We still have a little snow outside in patches. We might get some snow today and tomorrow, but just flurries.

Mom get's here on Wednesday. I am hoping all goes well with her flight. It's always a bit scary having her fly by herself.

I forgot if I told you that Tayson and his wife are expecting a baby and so is Kira and her husband. Both due this summer I believe.

I have still been chatting with Jake. He is booking his ticket this week for coming out.

Just a reminder, it is Grant's birthday next Monday. He will be the big 14.

Nathan had his one Saturday off yesterday. The rest of the month of March he will have performances every weekend. 

We ended up going to the zoo. It was very cold so we stuck with the inside exhibits and the movie. I love going to the zoo. I could go every day ha ha.

I sure love you!

Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment