Monday, July 29, 2013

Mom and Son

Elder Hackleman,
I sure love Mondays, they are my favorite days because we get to hear from you:)  What's new?

The boys and I have been going to the zoo and watching the IMax movies.  We didn't realize they were free with our membership.  So far we have seen Butterflies, Dinosaurs, and Animals in Africa.  It's a great way to have a little fun even when it is really hot outside.  Luckily this week is supposed to be a lot cooler today.  Right now it is even raining a little.  Love it!

Jeremy and his family might be coming this weekend for a visit.  Jeremy might be coming on business so his family will come along with him.   That would be so fun, so I hope his trip doesn't get cancelled.  Right now we have a 50/50 chance of them coming.

Yesterday we had the elders over for dinner.  We sure have a good pair right now.  

Love,
Mom


Hey momma! I thought you didnt renew the zoo membership! That´s awesome though. It is pretty cold here right now. I don’t know what the temperature comparison is because they use Celsius here but all I know is I wear a sweater every day, I use two thick blankets, a long sleeved shirt and long sweats when I sleep, and I sweat 1 time every week. Only when we play basketball or futbol on pdays haha. These pictures are from a service project my companion and I did for our pensionista. Her kids just had thier last day of school before a 2 week break and their school did this big shindig where every grade danced a Peruvian dance. It was awesome. The two little guys in the first picture are my pensionista´s boys. Rodrigo is 9 years old and Nicholas is 2 years old. Nico knows more words in english than in spanish. It´s awesome haha When I point to what it is, he can say shirt, jacket, tie, plaque, pants, socks, and shoes. All the missionary attire! He doesn´t know how to say any of that in spanish haha. It´s hilarious. Saturday, we got to watch the broadcast by elder christofferson for 100 stake in peru. They videoed it so that everyone in peru who couldnt make it, could see it. It was so cool! My companion told me that he speaks absolutely perfect spanish. His accent and grammar is perfect. He said that he speaks better than a latino because of his grammar and lack of slaying words. That´s pretty awesome. I hope everything is going well there and you all are having a great summer! I hope They can figure out something for Seth´s feet. He´s going to need those to win state this year! Haha Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment