Tuesday, December 10, 2013

December 9th From our Missionary

We as a companionship, elder ramos and I, are working way hard to baptize every week. We are on our third week and have a fecha for this Saturday as well. His name is xxxxx. We are very excited. We get along great as a companionship which helps us out a lot in our teaching. We teach with the ping pong technique very well because neither one of us wants to dominate the other in lessons, the way it should be.

Oh my that sounded like a fun ride to church. I will have to try the laugh techniques. I can totally visualize pops talking about his crescendos forte position in the choir. That guy. Hey crazy fact, I heard Paul walker, The actor from fast and furious that is a less active member of the churched died last week. Is that true? crazy! I have no idea about transfers. We have them next week but I don´t know if I am going or not. Hey, we get to skype in a couple weeks!!!!!!!! Our mission is going to do it on Christmas eve. I don´t know what time yet but I will let you know. You all better be ready! I am so excited. My pensionist wants to know if you have any codes or anything for the package you sent so that she can track it to see if and when it makes it here ok. You can send it to her facebook in english and I´ll translate what you say if you get the chance. I love you mommy!!!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment