Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This week from Peru Dec 31 2013

Elder Hackleman

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 10:37 AM,


Elder Hackleman,

It was so awesome to be able to talk to you on Christmas eve. It was the highlight of the entire month! There have been a lot of pictures posted of you recently on Facebook so I will get those added to your blog sometime today:)

We have been having a wonderful Christmas break. The boys go to the church every chance they get to play a little basketball.

Grandma and Grandpa stayed until Saturday. We had a lot of nice dinners. We had steak on Christmas which made Nathan one happy camper and of course Pretzel Jello salad.

Kristen got married on Friday. I guess it was nice. I have only seen one picture so far. Tayson is getting married in February.

We sure love you!

Love

Mom


Hey mom! It was so wonderful to see you as well! Nathan needs to keep his shot up. That kid still has a chance to be a serious basketball player. =) My pensionist did the most wonderful thing for me yesterday. You´ll never guess what she made me for breakfast..............BACON!!!!!!!!! She didn´t know how much I loved it but she found it in a market super far away from the house one time and she knew that Americans love it. I didn´t realize until I ate it that I haven´t had it since the MTC. I was so happy. Haha I can´t believe that Kristen got married. I did here about Tayson though. That’s good for him.

So I have been talking to an elder in my district named elder Gubler. We figured it out that the way transfers fall, we might be going home the same time and his parents want to come out to get him to. His name is Troy Gubler. Hes from vegas. Something to think about if you wanna get in touch with his mom or something. =) I love you mamma! 

And I got the package from the Laws. Oh my word. They definitely made me the most sought after and popular missionary in my zone. It was so awesome. 

And I got Christmas letters from the Hadley family! Please tell them all thank you so much for me and how much I appreciate it. 

Oh and I got letters from the Achievement day girls in the ward. That was so sweet of them. I have them all saved in my mission stuff that I am going to keep forever. Tell them all thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment