Monday, October 7, 2013

Gringos Watch Conference Together

HEY MOMMA!!!!

I didn´t forget dad´s birthday but thanks for the reminder just in case! I am so glad the football week was better this week. That is so awesome with Seth´s college offer! If I weren´t so dang proud of him, I´d be pretty jealous! I´m glad Nathan and Grant are putting up some W´s as well.

Conference was so awesome wasn´t it! It just gets better and better every year. I sent dad my favorite part so you´ll have to read it. Do something fun with dad for the old man´s birthday!

I am going to complete 6 months in my mission in 3 days. Can you believe how fast it´s gone! Am I really your favorite missionary!! You know there are a lot of them out there. That´s a pretty bold statement. Haha

I sure love you mommy!

Elder Hackleman

The gringo clan that watched conference in English. 


My Pensionista took us out to eat Pollo a la Brasa. Yum!


All the English speakers from Zona Trebòl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment