Monday, September 8, 2014

Letters this week 8/9/2014

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 8:36 AM, Tim wrote:

Good morning Elder!

First, yesterday was Grandpa Rog's birthday. Say Happy Birthday to him. :)

How was your week?? I heard Peru had a visit from an Apostle! I think it was Neil L. Anderson. Did he come visit your area? That would have been cool. How is Elder Cisternas adjusting to mission life? Gotta send a picture of him! We had a missionary return from her mission a couple weeks ago. It was a Sister in our ward who went to Toronto, Canada. Your mom and I started thinking, "Holy Cow!!!! Punkin's next!!!" It seems like the time is speeding up! That means that you are working hard and theres a lot to do! So Barranca is now officially the 2nd longest area that you've been in on your mission. Doesn't that seem crazy??

So everyone is doing great at home. Except for your mom. She broke her toe on the water slide when we went with Laws last weekend. It's in a weird spot so she's been using crutches. She talked to Kelsey Hadley about it and she said that they can't really do anything but tape it and stay off of it for as long as you can.

Have you heard from Seth? As you know first hand, he's loving it at the MTC. I think his departure date is set for September 29th, unless there's Visa problems. We haven't heard that there are so we're going on that. Well, tell us how the teaching is going! We love hearing about your week!!!

¡Ámele hijo!

Papá

Hey dad! Yeah Elder Anderson came but I didn´t get to hear him speak. President is going to come again and give us a training and I am sure he will talk about it then. Elder Cisternas is doing good. He is such a greenie.....=p I love him though. Crazy story, He is the only member in his family. One of the sister missionaries that taught him when he got baptized married a guy from Omaha and she lives there now!!!!!! How crazy is that. I looked at her adress because he sent her a letter. I didn't recognize the street but it was addressed to Omaha itself as opposed to Bellevue or Papillion or something.


It's crazy how fast my time has gone by in Barranca. Well, my whole mission really, it seems like weeks are flying by faster and faster. We have some baptismal dates set so I am excited for those. Other than that, just normal mission live! Lovin every minute of it!

Seth is so funny, I really have missed him. He didn´t write me much until now so its kinda like we´re finally back in touch. It sounds like he is loving the MTC though so that is great!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment