Monday, November 3, 2014

Letter's this week

Dear J Hackleman,

So things around here are good. I am working this week doing chart reviews. I did go to your doctors office and have my toe x-rayed. I was not surprised to find out it is broken. I also was not surprised to find out it broke all the way through. I have been saying that all along as well. Anyway, it is starting to heal itself back and it's healing straight so now I just have to let it have time to keep taking care of itself. The doctor said it is taking so long because it was completely broken off, but the good news is, it is on it's going in the right direction. She said it might still take 2 to 3 months before it is completely healed.

We are getting a new stake president at stake conference in 2 weeks. They announced it at church today. Nathan and I are singing in the stake choir.

I went with Becky trick or treating. The kids were so cute. I will send pictures when I can.

Nathan and Grant went to a Halloween party. They watched some scary movie.

Tim went to the Titan Football game.

Yesterday Nathan worked out at the fields. They had a softball tournament. He worked from 9 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. It was a long day and it was so cold outside. He went in shorts and a light jacket. I tried to talk him into wearing warmer clothes and taking a lunch but he wouldn't do either. About an hour after I dropped him off he texted and asked me to bring him a bunch of warm clothes because he was freezing. It was only 40 degrees. I went ahead and through in a lunch as well and headed back out to the field. After he got home he even admitted the lunch saved his bacon. Love that kid. Sometimes moms really do know best.

I'm still plugging along in school. It has really been a fun quarter.

I sure love you.

Love,
Mom

Hey mom! I just remembered that someones birthday is coming up????....Happy Early Birthday momma! What are you going to do? That is so funny. Nathan hasn´t changed a bit. Haha When you say Tim when to a Titan football game do you mean Tim law, or dad, or both? I know how you feel with the toe. those buggers are just a pain.....get it? PAIN? haha I haven't lost my sense of humor just so you know. Haha Love you mom!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment