Monday, July 21, 2014

Letters Week of July 14, 2014

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Nathan wrote:

HEY BRO YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHAT JUST HAPPENED? Labron James is going home...back to the Calves. It's up to D Wade and Chris Bosh to take the heat to the finals again which is unlikely to happen now. Just figured you would want to know that. See ya bro.

Nathan

What the heck is he thinking???? WHY!!!!!

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Amy wrote:

Hey son, how are things? What's new with you?

We made it back from our vacation and it's a little hard to get back in the swing of things.

Nathan is back working for Tim at the fields, Seth and I have been shopping, shopping, shopping, getting all his mission stuff. It is a bit of deja vu. He is getting pretty close. How many pairs of dress shoes did you take? The list said to take two. How often do you use your suit? We have heard that a lot of missionaries don't actually ever wear the jacket. 

Now that the mission rules have changed, missionaries are no longer required to where dark colored suits, since Seth is going to Mexico and it will be very hot, he chose a light grey suit.

 

Seth taught the lesson in Elders Quorum yesterday. He was called to be an instructor until he leaves for his mission. I guess he did a great job.

Your dad got called yesterday to be the new Young Men's President. We are going to be pretty busy around here, but it's good for us.

I wondered if I would be released and I guess the answer is no for now anyway.

We just had a new family move in down the road who are in the ward. The dad is a pilot in the air force. It turns out the wife was a roommate to Sara in college. Small world.

I love you!

Mom

Fun Pictures from This Week


T-Ball Game




Chick Fil A Had a promotion, if you dressed up like a cow, you get a free meal.  



Hey mom! I can’t believe how close seth is getting!!!!!!! He will use both pairs for sure and I am a witness that its true what they say about Rockports, if you find them, buy them. They are still holding strong for me and they have witnessed a royal beating a time or two. Haha He needs his suit but he won´t wear it much. He will wear it to church on Sunday and every time he has a meeting with his mission president. Other than that, he won’t wear it. I can´t think of other shopping tips on what to buy so just ask me first and I will tell you if it is worth it or not. Dad told me he´s young men’s president. That is awesome. He was destined for that calling. Love you mommy! I hit 15 months this week if you didn´t notice! Time´s a flyin!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment