Monday, July 28, 2014

More Letters

Younger Brother Seth went through the Omaha Temple on Tuesday

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 8:30 AM, Tim wrote:

Dear Elder,

Boy oh boy did we have a busy week!!! First, Tuesday was the big day. We went through the Temple with Seth. It was awesome! All I could do was think about how great it was going through with you and then go through everything again with Seth. I loved it!! Then guess what???? Nathan got his Learner's Permit!! He actually got one that allows him to drive to school on his own!! He's not quite ready for that, but he's doing really well. I can tell he gets really nervous driving on the highways, but he'll get used to it.

Seth is going out to Grandma's on Thursday and coming back on Tuesday. His farewell talk is scheduled for August 10th. So everything is going great here. I can't remember if we told you that the Hadley's are moving in October? They think they'll be back in a couple of years, so they're going to keep they're house and just rent it out. School starts in about two weeks! Nathan will be a Sophomore and Grant, an 8th Grader! I wish you guys wouldn't grow up so fast. NFL camps have started!!! YAY!!! Couple more weeks and they'll start pre-season games, then the Utes will start at the end of August! They open against Idaho State!!! bahahahaha.

How was your week? Anything new? How's Elder Sandoval? How long has he been out? Do you get to see Elder Kitchens at all or your MTC companion? I won't be able to get you any money this week. I will next week though!!! Thank you so much for being such a wonderful son and a great example to your younger brothers. Your mom and I love you so much! We can't believe that you have just a few short months left!!!

¡Ámele hijo!

Papá

Hey dad! I am so dang proud of seth. I can see a different light in his eyes in those pictures from the temple. I can´t believe nathan has his permit and will be a sophmore. That is not right. He might be playing varsity football when I get home!!!!!!! That kid needs to hit the weight room he is growing like bamboo but he can grow like a california readwood with muscles like a silver back if he hits the weights. Get him going on the bench downstairs so that he has a few week head start. Grant is in his last year of middle school! He will be hitting his growth spurt soon as well. I am afraid to come home to big brothers....

I will be honest, I miss the crap out of football. I am working hard and my head is where it needs to be but I do think about it sometimes. My dream of going somewhere with football seems to be slipping slowly away. I just need to leave it in the Lord´s hands I suppose.

I love Elder Sandoval. We get along GREAT! I haven´t seen elder kitchens very much lately because he finally made the Huaraz roster. He is living it up up north. haha I don´t see elder richards very much either. I can´t believe how fast time is flying by!!!!!! I am going on 16 months! Sure love you dad!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment