Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Letters This Week

Yesterday's email from Elder Hackleman was two sentences long. This morning I got an email from his mission president, so now I know why Elder Hackleman's email was so short. He got transferred and called to be Zone Leader. He will be even more busy now.

Dear Elder J Hackleman,

How are you doing? What's new this week? What did you think about conference?

I am in Idaho right now. I had a friend from the ward who was coming to Idaho on a week long trip so I jumped in for the ride. I got here late Saturday evening.

Yesterday I went to church with Troy and Christie in Blackfoot then we went to Grandma Polly's house. Her sister Luanne and Loa were both there so we had a good visit with them, then we went to Joel's and visited with them and then on to Daniel's and back to Christie's. Today I hope to catch up with Jared and Jeremy. It's a fun time, but I still have to get my homework done somehow, so I am up at 5:00 a.m. working on it.

I might not be getting a lot of sleep, but it sure is fun.

I sure love you!

Love

Mom


Elder Jeffrey Hackleman


Hey mom! I can’t believe you! Haha Chelsey wrote me and said she was going to be in Pocatello! She has to get her knee checked out I guess. I got transferred!

Love Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment