Monday, December 22, 2014

He Is The Gift



On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Amy wrote:Elder J. Hackleman,

Thank you for the pictures last week. Once I saw the pictures I realized I don't know anything about your companion and very little about where you live. Are you living in a members home? Do they have children?

Also, I would love some pictures of the streets and the town you live in.

What is the plan for Christmas? Where are you going to skype from and at what time?

So this past week has been a busy and crazy one. Daniel got made bishop yesterday, so that is pretty neat.

Grant is so funny. He wrote out a big long Christmas wish list. The items he -wants are hilarious.

I like the video the church puts out about the true meaning of Christmas.  Here is a copy of Grant's list:

Grant knows he is only getting a few items on the list.
He just wanted to make sure we knew we had options to pick from in all price ranges.


Grant forgot numbers 31-39 ha ha


Some of the items really crack us up.

He was shown the video about the true meaning of Christmas.
You are never too young to learn.


Uncle Daniel Got Called to Be Bishop

Your dad is back to work today. He is not 100% yet, but he felt he could get some things accomplished so he went. He went to church yesterday too. He's a tough cookie.

I sent a message to your buddy Elder Kitchens on Facebook and invited him to our house when you get home. We have chatted back and forth a bit. It's funny because he talks just like you. I think you are twins ha ha. He is excited to come for a visit.

Tim Law got offered a new job and if they can work it out they will be moving to Arkansas. It is still top secret, but it's making me crazy. It would be an awesome opportunity for them, but I will sure miss the family. I can't imagine life without Becky! Especially losing Kelsey and Becky all at once. Uggh!

So, what's happening in your neck of the woods?

I sure love you.

Love mom

Hey mom! Holy Hannah, That´s gotta be the best Christmas list Grant has made to date....That is hilarious. I love that kid. I hope he never grows up. Haha Didn´t I send you some pictures of my area? haha I will send some more and I will send some of where we live as well. We dont live with members. We live in a house of an old lady but are room is more like its own little house connected to hers because our door goes right outside and there is no connection from ours to hers, it just kinda runs together if that makes sense. Haha I will take picks. That one of my comps birthday was just at a members house that invited us over to eat a cake.

Jake (Kitchens, I am getting used to using his first name) told me you had gotten a hold of him. Good. Mom, pre earth life friends I am telling you. We´re sure you and dad have got to be long lost siblings of his parents because we are family somehow. Haha It would be so fun to have him there when I get home. Just saying, we could tell stories for hours. You guys have no idea =)

I´m glad dad is doing good. We are a pretty tough family. We´ve got something that runs in our blood. No pain no gain. How soon are tim and becky talking about moving if everything works out? That will sure be sad. I just got the best package from them. They are the best.

Everything here is going good. Just working like an animal. Its weird, you can work so hard, in pants, in heat that can´t be described, and still love life. Only the mission is capable of doing that to a person. =) I love you!

Elder Hackleman

Watching the Christmas Devotional

Papá

Hey Dad! My week was good. Satan is making his presence known but it’s nothing we can´t handle. My companion and I are pushing our zone hard in baptisms for this month. Haha We are going to have a lot of success. Familia xxxxx is doing good. They didn’t make it to church this week either so it looks like they are going to have to get baptized on the 27th. They are going through some pretty hard times, which really is good for us because it is a great opportunity to ask for miracles.

I´m glad your surgery went well. So what we have two recliners now??? haha We have some other families that we just started teaching this week so we will see how much they progress. The tree looks soo good! Shoot, I sure hope I am there next year with a special someone as well! haha If I have it my way, it’s a given. =) So here is the deal with skype. We are allowed only a 30 minute call. Let’s face it. I am coming home. Haha so I think Seth needs priority in the call. Coordinate with him and we can work it out with me. I would love to be able to skype at the same time as him but the calls are meant for mom so if we take time away from her by doing it together, we may have to figure something else out but my mission is calling 25th of December, Christmas day. So coordinate with Seth and just let me know. Love you dad!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment