Monday, December 22, 2014

Letters November 24th 2014

On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 3:17 PM, Amy wrote:

Kimber had her baby last night. Also, Koty gets off his mission on Tuesday.


Kimber's baby



Seattle Seahawks Sign FB Stanley Havili to Practice Squad


On Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Amy wrote:

Dear Elder J. Hackleman,

How in the world are you? We had a good week even though it is cold around here. We went to another hockey game Friday night. It sure was fun. It was just your dad, Nathan Grant and I. Once again we had a suit so we felt very pampered :)

So I guess Stanley got cut from his football team because of his shoulder injury. He did get picked up by another team however. He is now with the Seahawks. I guess we need to root for the hawks now ha ha.

We are gearing up for heading to Fort Collins on Wed. We are renting a van to make the drive. The weather looks like it is going to cooperate so that is good.

Roger got us volleyball tickets for Wed evening at CSU. I guess they are ranked 12th in the nation right now so it should be a great match. I am excited.

Your dad's online class he is teaching officially starts today. That is pretty fun. I will be doing my homework at night while he is grading other peoples homework. It's sort of ironic.

As I was studying my lesson last week, I was watching a video of a talk given by Henry B. Eyring and I realized it not only applied to me, but it also applied to you as a missionary. So on that note, I have a challenge for you. Here are some quotes from the talk:

Choose this day, Henry B Eyring

1. Choose to serve the Lord this day.

2. If you choose to serve you will feel his love and grow to love him more.


So the challenge I have for you is this:

Write down a few things that happen every day.

Never miss a day no matter how tired you are.

Ponder this question? Have I seen the hand of God reaching out to touch us today?

Then, return and report:)

I sure love you! Hope all is well with you.

Love Mom


Hey mom! Sorry. Yesterday, we had a leadership training with president so we didn´t get our pday until today. That sounds like it will be a fun colorado trip! I hope the weather stays safe. I will take your challenge =) I don´t have a lot of time. Got tons of stuff to do. Haha I sure love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment