Saturday, June 8, 2013

Grant's Letter to his brother

Dear Elder Hackleman,

Things around here have been going fine.  I still wish you could come home tomorrow, but you know your on a mission.  So you can't.  I feel bad for Seth because he had a really bad migraine.  He threw up 4 times.  School is out so I can finally go to the pool with you, oh wait, you can't.  

Sure like the pictures you sent us, oh ya we haven't gotten any yet.

Can you send me a short sentence in Spanish?  Try to make it a joke.

The letter you sent us was a little shorter than usual.  There wasn't that much information.  Give us some more details, like how food tastes and how people make the food.  What bathrooms look like.  Those little details count the most.  

How old is your companion?  Is he the same age or has he been there before you came?

Is your computer you are using a dinosaur, or is it like the one I am typing on right now?

I wish to see you in 2 years.
Love
Grant

Dear Grant,

That´s awesome buddy! Go to the pool alot for me k? Haha I have never used a public restroom. I make sure I go at the house before I leave. My companion is only one week YOUNGER than me! Crazy right? Ok see if you know what this means. Me llamo Elder Hackleman pero mi amigos me llaman Elder Guapo. =) and yes....my computer is a dinosaur. haha

Love you big guy!


Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment