Monday, June 17, 2013

Letters to and from Peru

Elder Hackleman,
Hope you have had a great week.  Ours has been an eventful one.  Seth worked a lot both at Bed Bath and Beyond but also at the baseball fields.  I went to the opening ceremonies and watched Austin and Addie sing the national anthem.  They did an awesome job.

Wed. we had an investigator at our house for a lesson.  It was his 2nd lesson.  The sisters tracted him out.  He is really awesome.  Seth sat in on the lesson as well.  

 The Hadley's blessed their baby during sacrament meeting because Mike is being deployed before fast sunday.  It was an awesome Sunday full of great things.  

Your dad and I had our 24 wedding anniversary on Saturday.  He got us club tickets to the 1st College World Series game.  It was so much fun!

Nathan is enjoying football.  It was so funny, he told me the freshman stand on the side whenever the varsity football players walk past.  It is sort of like a parade, ha ha.  Seth hit him on the shoulder as he passed by.  All the kids were envious of him for having a cool brother.  I never thought I would be happy to hear that Seth hit his brother ha ha.

I can't remember if I told you that Gma is taking Grant to Hawaii in July.  He is so excited!

LeBron James and Dwyane Wade scored 25 points each during the game last night, and Allen brought 21 off the bench, but the defense wasn't there throughout the game.   The Heat lost game 5 to the Spurs so now they go back to Florida for game 6 and if they win game 7.

Love you and can't wait to hear from you.  Hopefully pictures!

Love,
Mom

Hey mom! That´s awesome that you have lessons at the house. I can stand as a personal witness now that missionary work can only be as successful as the members of the wards are. They are a huge part. We had two baptismal dates for this week but they both fell through so that was hard on us, but we are still working hard and I know that we will have success. 

How awesome are those seats that dad gets from OTC! I bet you guys had a blast. And also, I don’t think you could have gotten dad a better Father´s day present. I am sure that he is stoked.

It sounds like Seth is really starting to take Nathan under his wing. I am so happy to hear that. I was worried how both of them being in high school would play out but now I know I don´t have to. I am also glad that Nathan is having fun in football. I know I´m a broken record but he really has the stuff to be something in football like Seth does.  Different skills but the potential to be just as successful. 

Thanks for the Heat updates! It sounds close but I´m not worried yet. =) I love you mom! I got an awesome email from Albanie. I love hearing from them. Tell Becky to email me because I don´t have her Email. Love you!


Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment