Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Letters between Elder Hackleman and Nathan

Elder Hackleman,
Bro!!!!!!!!!
Sorry my hand writing is bad, I just got home from weights and I can barely lift my arms.

Also Seth forgot to say in his email that he met Travis Sweetser in the weight room at UNL at 5:30 in the morning lifting weights.  He saw how much he was benching in his workout and freaked out.  He didn't know we had moved to Omaha.

Back to Nathan.
When you get home from your mission I will be able to squat more than you can.

I got a bunch of Nike clothes for my birthday.  I officially look like a professional baller.

Your bro
Nathan

That´s awesome buddy! When I get home, you will be able to squat, bench, dead lift, and run better than I could! This Peruvian food is heavy stuff! Haha I have dropped a belt loop though. That´s cool that he saw Travis!

Make sure you lift hard Nay. I didn´t buy into lifting until my junior year in high school and it hurt my football a lot. Work really hard in practice and I promise, you will be a stellar football player. You have more skill at receiver than I did at your age by a lot.

What´s most important though is this. Read your scriptures every day, always strive to get along with Seth and Grant. And listen to mom and dad. They may seem like they are hard on you or don´t understand sometimes but they do. And they know what is best for you and they will never do anything that they don´t think will be for our benefit. Thank them every day for being your mom and dad. I am so proud of you for being ordained a teacher.

It feels like yesterday when I was doing that very thing. Your Patriarchal Blessing is coming up soon too. Read it often. It is the map to your life as long as you live in accordance with it. I love you buddy. Work hard in school and work hard in football. But above all else, work hard on living more like our Savior Jesus Christ. And continue to love your family =)

Su Hermano,

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment