Monday, August 19, 2013

Between Father and Son

Dear Elder Hackleman,

Tell us all about your birthday parties. Did they smash eggs on your head?

Saturday, on your birthday, we ended up having quite a crazy day. The battery in Trailblazer died while Seth was at football. So we went to the school to jump start it. We went to Auto Zone to buy a new one. Grant and I got it installed, but I wasn't paying attention and let the positive wire touch a wire going into the fuse panel. I didn't think anything of it until your mom, Grant and I backed out of the drive way to go to Sam's Club. I must have fried some wires. We didn't have any power to the dashboard lights, windows, air conditioning or door locks. When we got home I pulled every fuse, but none of them had been burned out. So now we have to take it in to the shop. Oh well.

Your mom was sustained as Relief Society President today in Church Sunday. She is going to be the best!!

The Allen's are moving next weekend.

I would like you to tell your Pensionista and her family how much we love them and appreciate them taking such good care of you. If we ever get to meet them, we will give them great big hugs!!

So I went with Tim Law to the Chiefs game. It was a blast! Alex did okay. The announcers were saying how they just need an offensive line and some receivers to show up and the team would be set!!!

Did all your investigators show up to your party? How is Elder Kitchens doing?

Love you son!

Pops

Hey dad! I answered alot of your questions in my email to mom but all in all, my birthday was so awesome. I got a stuffed llama and these cool pens from one of my investigators. Her name is Ruth. She’s 30. We have a baptism date set for her the 7th of september. I named my Llama Jenifer. Just so that we can have a girl in the room to talk to when times are tough. Haha Love you dad. Who did the Chiefs play? I´ll let my pensionista know but if you and mom and Joel and Ann come out, we can go visit them! Love ya.

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment