Wednesday, March 12, 2014

From Grant

On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 10:39

Hey Jar, I'll bet you will never guess how old I am now. I got almost everything I wanted. Basically almost everything. I got 10,000 air soft b-bees. I got Doritos, Hershey, gummy worms, gummy bears, and a 15$ gift card from the Laws. I got safety glasses for my air soft war. Whistles, duct tape for the guns, balloons, a bunch of pallets, Ferrari toy model. I got headphones and targets for my air soft gun and 6 orange bandannas and 6 bandannas that are green. You are probably wondering what these are for. They are for the birthday party I am having on Tuesday. It is going to be awesome. We are going to use the pallets to make bases in our back yard and I am going to invite a bunch of people over to have an air soft war. Mom got me an airbrush paint kit, we are going to spray paint our bases. It's going to be fun. Seth is going to technically be our host and maybe even his friend Collin. I know you probably wish I would spend my money on something else, but I am using my birthday money to buy a new air-soft gun. That's basically it. I wish you could be here for the party.

Love,

Grant

You’re the best brother in the world.

Haha buddy, You have no Idea how unsurprised I am that you are going to use your money for that. That sounds like so much fun though! I wish I could be there. Shoot some of your buddys extra good for me! Love you big guy and FELÍZ CUMPLEAÑOS UN POCO TARDE!

Elder Hackleman

Your oldest brother in the world

No comments:

Post a Comment