Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014 Missionary Letters

On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM Mom wrote: Elder Hackleman, So, I don't know if you heard, but Coach Fitz left Southern Virginia to coach in Maryland at Frostburg State. They are in the same division. The new coach used to be a quality assurance coach for Urban Meyer at Ohio State. Just a little FYI.

Coach Huss
Coach Fitz












Seth is getting closer to putting in his papers. It's coming up close now. We are looking forward to Grant being inducted into the NJHS Monday evening.

We got Lance Christian's wedding announcement in the mail this week. 

Mckenzi Christensen and Lance Christian Are Getting Married

April 12, 2014 In The Salt Lake Temple


Did the deaf couple get baptized? How are things going for you? I can't believe you passed the half way mark.

Hump Day

So basketball is in full swing. Weber State made it to the dance. They lost in the first round but so did BYU, Nebraska, Duke, and a lot of other hopefuls. Creighton actually did pretty well, but lost today, so really there is no one left to root for.

The boys watched the movie "Space Jam" today.


They laughed a lot and it made Seth homesick for you:) I sure love you!

Love, Mom

What a bummer!!! I had hopes for Creighton this year! Haha I LOVE SPACE JAM! I haven´t seen it in year! Nope our deaf family hasn´t gotten baptized but they are still progressing like crazy. It is awesome. We just have to teach them pretty slow to make sure they get it. They have already given up coffee and alcohol though! Wow I can´t believe Fitz left! Craziness! I know! Can you believe how fast time is flying! I sure love you mom!

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment