Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Elder Hackleman's Letter 5/6/13


5/06/13

https://bay173.mail.live.com/mail/clear.gif

To: Amy Hackleman

Hey momma!!!!! I LOVED the package you sent me! Thank you so much! I love getting the dear elders from you too catching me up on everything. My week has been great! The spanish is getting there. I told dad about the phone call status. I can't call on mothers day in the MTC but I will be able to call you if/when I get re-assigned. Otherwise I'll call ya in the airport on the way out but I'll definitely let you know what my status is when I know. I got the cutest package from the laws this week! I need to write them back but let them know how much I loved the cookies and pictures. I love you mommy!!!! I hope the lessons with that investigator are going well. Seriously, read Preach my Gospel as much as you can. It is so amazing and is built entirely for investigators. I am glad ya'll had a good time with pappa and aunt sherlene! I bet the brothers are excited to get out of school! tell them how much I love them. We had a sweet devotional last night given by a former philadelphia eagle tight end!!!!! It was so awesome! He played for BYU then went to play for Andy Reid. He served his mission in Taiwan. His name is Bret Lewis. Check him out sometime! I love you so much and pray for you every day!

*Till We Meet Again*

Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment