Monday, May 13, 2013

Helaman's stripling warriors

May 13, 2013
Elder Hackleman’s response to Bloom where you are planted photos. 
Awesome!!! They look way better than I thought they would! I am sending some pics to dads email for ya'll. What's the update on the NBA playoffs just for curiosity's sake? Hows the reigning MVP doing? haha I hope Grants finger gets better. ICE ICE ICE! Thanks for all the letters mom and happy late mothers day!!!!! I was thinking about the army of Helaman yesterday and had an epiphany. I don't know if it was the Spirit or just me making connections but listen to this.
Our family is exactly like the army of Helaman. If we would have been lamanites during the time of Helaman, Dad would have buried his sword and vowed never to raise it again. I know he would because he has. He gave up his life for what he knew was right. You would have been the mother to teach us how to live righteous, gospel filled lives just like those in the Book of Mormon because that is what you do now. And because of both of your examples, I know that all four of us boys would be on the battlefield fighting for what's right. That is what I am doing. Serving a mission is a fight. It is a fight against the adversary and it is a fight that we already know the winners of. I am so grateful to have you both as parents and to have 3 Stripling warrior brothers to fight alongside me. Happy Mother's Day again Mom. I love you all so much.
*Till We Meet Again*
Elder Hackleman

No comments:

Post a Comment